What is the vision of the Shared Discovery Curriculum?
We will complete our mission by putting the patient at the center of the educational enterprise, focusing on the following Shared Discovery strategies:
- Early and ongoing clinical experience for students
- Integrated basic and clinical sciences throughout the curriculum
- Collaborative learning for faculty and students
- Flexible programming
- Alignment of evaluations with curricular content and real-world performance
- Assuring competence and striving for excellence